It's a Craft Inspiration

Ya'll know I love to paint and now you know I have a new craft shop. Well it's time for the inspiration.

Cindy came to visit me in August before Irma. And when she visits we end up doing massive crafts.



We started with my love frond and paint and added her glitter and emelishments. We came up with these two Mardi Gras masks inspired fronds.



WE went searching for more projects to do on the cheap. These dollar store wood crafts fit the bill.


More dollar store crafts.


Even after she left I bought more.


And here we go. With the new craft shop the ideas are coming in fast/






The small wood projects were fun so I stepped it up a notch.


And it became an obsession.
Here are the ones I have done in no particular order.































No comments:

Post a Comment