Birds and Chips

I'm getting back to my roots, taking pictures of birds on the feeder. We dumped out a bunch of old bread and stale chips. I'll start with a short series I call "Birds and Chips."


 Cardinal and Chips....


Woodpecker and Chips...


 Blue Jay and Chips...


Grackle getting away with a Chip...


Another of the Cardinal.


And the Woodpecker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Now for some random nature like shots.


 Mother In Law tongue tips.


Tiny pinkies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 And now let's go for a Journey: Inside the Cosmos!


Deeper into the unknown Cosmos.


 There's a whole other world deep inside the Cosmos!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Leaf veins...


This Mocking Bird likes to pose for me atop the flag pole.


 I call this "Mock and a Rock."


And lastly, here is a Grackle with some very yellow, intense eyes.



I hope you have enjoyed today's "My Backyard" post. 
Coming soon, 2 new projects:

ANOTHER rock wall and flower garden
and
Building a Floating Dock.


Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment