Wild Things

Wild Thing... You make my heart sing!


I've been informed it's a thistle. 
It sure is pretty for something that grows wild out of a cow patty.


Field of dreams...
Field of wildflowers....


These guys are a little loopy.


The ever elusive shot of a bee standing still, on a wildflower.



This is my night blooming cereus that decided to open up during the day. 
Wild...


I had hoped to catch the above night blooming cereus fully open at night. Nope, closed up tight, but I did find this spider. 
Look closely, he has a spooky face on  his back.


Our snapping turtle making his way around the back fence. 
He's big and I don't mess with him.


I have a small patch of wild blackberries that are starting to bloom.


There's my owl again, sticking his head out during the day.


Another unknown wild weed (not the wacky kind) growing. 
I love that purple color.


Not so much wild as a volunteer.


We have patches of wild lantana around the property, too. 


And speaking of wild things, I think one of these Sandhill Cranes is trying to entice the other into doing the wild thing.


Oh, I think she likes it!


I do wonder where their nest is. 
I would love to get some pictures of the eggs.


So I picked me some wild flowers....


Now off to enjoy this warm Florida weather!

(You make EVERYTHING.... groovy!)



No comments:

Post a Comment