Fun with the Sun


And I'm back, with the usual flowers, birds and things.

Bright orange flowers...


This is my neighbors tree and it's beautiful. It's an African Tulip tree.


  I truly need to snarf some seeds.


  I just now finally got around to cleaning up my files and found a few odds and ends of pictures I've taken over the last few month that didn't really go anywhere else.


Here's Mike using the truck for a bit of yard work.


Nope, don't know what this is either. I have several of these plants and suddenly they decided to flower. Small flowers but pretty colors.


I had to get this guy out into the sun to get a better look at it.


I get easily distracted.


Time to play! How about some Fun with the Sun?


I just can't quite grasp it!


Three big vultures sitting in a tree...


Showing me their wings..


Not the most exotic of birds but I think they like to pose for me.



Buttercup, baby!


Bright, bright dianthus...


Soft pink mums...


A little yellow bird...


Crested caracara...


The hawk is looking at me...


Fluffy seed pods against fluffy clouds...


And on to the next project: Dirt, dirt and more dirt!


Enjoy the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment