I Hate Spiders



Nobody actually likes spiders. If you do then you are just plain nuts. I never had a real fear of spiders until we moved to Florida and ran across these HUGE things with fangs and big hairy muscles and fangs and beady eyes and fangs! (Thank you very much, Nancy) They are FAST and I don't like them.

This isn't the exact spider that has just taken residence in my dresser but they are related, for sure.



You see, I can take lots of pictures of spiders, thanks to a really good zoom lens. Enjoy some pictures of some that are disgusting and must die, some that are quite useful to have in the garden, some that are very interesting to look at, and even one that's downright cute. 




 
 




 













And here's one last one for you, Katie! Enjoy your LUNCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment