Ethel's PostCards - Updated

On my last trip home I was entrusted with archiving these vintage postcards. The vast majority of them are addressed to my grandmother Ethel Beckham. They show dates of the early 1900's and the artwork on some of them is so retro they are new again.

I seem to remember we, as kids, found these in an old burnt out bus that had sat just inside the woods at my Grandpa's house for years.
















































I have the backsides scanned in also if anyone is interested in seeing the stamps or trying to interpret the writing on the cards. Let me know.


๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™‹Updated!! ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜น

I have the backs of the cards uploaded to my Dropbox. You should be able to download them and fire them up with your favorite photo editing software so that they can be enhanced. Some of the writing is very "care-worn."



Click Here➽➽➽ Ethel's Postcard Backs






No comments:

Post a Comment