Spring at Low Roller Acres


We have been busy busy busy with some home improvement projects and I finally realized I hadn't put up a post in a while.


So here are some random shots of stuff here at Low Roller Acres



My night blooming cereus out in full daylight.



You know I have to include pictures of birds.



She's pretty...



Blue Jay...


Not sure, any guesses?



Boat tailed grackle...



Hm, something left a long slithering track in the mud.



Could it be this guy?
Nope, too small...



Yup, I bet this is the culprit.



He's looking at me looking at him.



Green looks like he's impaled himself on the tip of a mother-in-law's tongue.



Ibis high up in a pine tree.



And lastly, a dung beetle, rolling up a ball of....


Next up, when we get everything done, some bright, bright paint and a few new home improvements.

See ya'll then!




No comments:

Post a Comment