Sunrise in Labelle


I am not a morning person at all so I miss opportunities like this all the time.

A few pictures of the sunrise looking across the field.







This is either a wasp  or a dirt dobber, enjoying a candle flower.


The mushrooms have come up all over.


This blue is now my favorite color.

  
Another reason to rise early. The night blooming cereus are going crazy and I always miss them.






Yes, I think I've become obsessed with the mushrooms.


It looks like elephant skin. Nope, it's just a close-up of the top of one of the shrooms.


 I need gnomes and fairies to make this picture complete.


Elby is growing FAST!


She and Dusty play a lot now. Looks like Dusty has her pinned.


Nope, Elby makes her getaway!
Love to watch these two play.


And today is Mike's Birthday. We have rented a small boat out of Fort Myers Beach and we will try our hand at some more saltwater fishing tomorrow. I have even made some homemade fish bait. I'm sure I'll have pictures and a new post about our trip soon. So for now...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKEY!



No comments:

Post a Comment