I Heart Little Rock

I got the call that my mother was headed to the Heart Hospital in Little Rock so since I hadn't been home in a long time I figured it was about time. Last minute trips are expensive and no fun at all but I bought my plane tickets, rented a car, packed my bags and took off.


Now I'm not going to get into Mom's condition and illness here, just know that she's alright now and in good hands. I spent almost a full week with her in the hospital and when it got to be a little too much I grabbed my camera and headed out to take a few pics.


It was COLD!!! And this Florida girl was not happy. I went out early one morning to try and snap a few pictures nearby. There's not a lot of content in the middle of Little Rock but I did my best to try to find something interesting to look at.



Here's the heli-pad, early morning.



LOL, I'm trying to find the humor here, guys!



Interesting shot... beautiful, yet stark.



Ah, the money shot. 



The wall...



Finally Mom was released. I said good bye to my little chair bed and started the long trip back home.



Home AGAIN. 
Red Ear has grown a funky hair-do.



Back to my flowers...



And  back to my palm trees and warm weather. I really missed this.
It's good to be home.






No comments:

Post a Comment